Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MtBux [ 100% Trusted Site ]

MtBux 
[ 100% Trusted Site ]


  FAQ

SIGN UP HERE


How does it work?
Register and log in into your account. Click Ads from the menu to show the advertisements. Click an advertisement and wait until the loading bar completes. Confirm the captcha and your balance is credited! As soon as your account balance reaches a certain threshold you can make a request for payout.
Can I have more than one account?
No, we believe you don't need more than one account. If we detect multiple accounts that relate to the same person, all relevant accounts will be closed. Please do not join from public networks (like companies, schools) that are all using the same IP address.
I'm not getting credited for my referral's click. Why is that?
You need to click advertisements every day in order to receive referral earnings the following day. View the upgrade page in your member area for more information about this.
Can I change my username?
No, your account is identified based on your username. Therefore it cannot be changed.
How often can I click advertisements?
You can click advertisements every 24 hours. The ads reset at midnight (00:00h server time).
How often do I need to log in to prevent account termination?
You need to log in at least once every month to prevent closure of your account. Account termination is irreversible and all balances will be forfeited.
What is the payout minimum?
The payout minimum differs for each membership type. See the upgrade page in your member area to receive a complete overview.
Earn Money as Easy as 1, 2, 3

1. Join and Click all the Ads
  - You can earn up to 20$ - 24$ a day

2. Invest [ You can Invest by Adding funds ]
  - Invest only what you can afford to lose
  - Go to " Add Funds " to invest

3. Request Your Payment
  - Standard Member     Can Request Payment     120% of Investment      Can cash out every 5days
  - Premium Member     Can Request Payment     140% of Investment      Can cash out every 3days
  - Elite Member            Can Request Payment     160% of Investment       Can cash out every 3days
  - Ultimate Member      Can Request Payment     180% of Investment       Can cash out every 3days
  - Small Investor           Can Request Payment     800% of Investment       Can cash out every 2days
  - Medium Investor       Can Request Payment     1500% of Investment     Can cash out every 2days
  - Large Investor           Can Request Payment     5000% of Investment     Can cash out every 1day
  - Mega Investor           Can Request Payment     9000% of Investment     Can cash out every 1day

What does this mean?

- You Invest or "Add Funds" with an amount of 10$
- If you have 13$ in your Account Balance
- You are only allowed to Cash Out 12$ from your Account Balance
- Because 12$ = 120% of 10$

It means the more you invest, the more money you can get, Upgrade and Earn More

SIGN UP HERE


MY PAYMENT PROOFS

2nd Cash Out

 photo paid-16.jpg
1st Cash Out
 photo paid3-3.jpg

14 comments:

  1. Hey there! That's nice. Im new to Mtbux and im glad that there are filipinos who joined in that site. Btw, some of my chatmates told me that Mtbux is a scam. well, actually until now, even there are already proofs, i am still confusing. What can ya' say? :)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MTbux are still paying.. So its okay to invest

      Just get updates on my Blog,

      if i dont get paid by MTbux, i will put it on Scam List

      so Need to worry, it is still active and paying..

      Take Note : only invest what you can afford to lose

      Delete
    2. hi, i just want to ask can i use my account balance money to pay my add funds??or i should really pay them thru credit card to invest??i should really invest before i can cash out? by using paypal thru credit card does my account is safe?.sory for many questions that i ask but hope you can reply and thank you very much.

      Delete
    3. You need to add funds using your Paypal, Payza or Liberty Reserve Funds. Yes you need to invest first to have your cash out.
      Here is the Technique to cash out on MTbux.

      - Dont invest more money than your account balance meaning,

      if you have 20$ on you account balance invest only 16$, why?

      16$ X 120% = 19.2$ is the max possible amount that you can cash out. [Dont invest more than that if you have 20$ on your account balance]

      always put in mind the 120% max value of your cash out.

      Delete
  2. I am also new to Mtbux, may be it's bit silly, still want to know. I have $19.00 balance in my Mtbux Account. Is it possible paying $5.00 and getting out $6.00, for continuous 19 times to get $19.00 out - braybeer0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have an advice for you mate, this sites are somehow scam, they only pay 2-3 times to their standard members, and they pay only to small cash outs. So avoid investing more or a lot. 5-15$ investment on your first cash out is good.

      please do not upgrade your account or invest 3 times, 2 times is the maximum.

      Delete
    2. how i invest money because my alert pay account acoount have no balance?

      Delete
  3. hello, so do I need to invest everytime I want to cash out or are they just one times investments? like if I invest 40 will that be a once time investment and I can cash out 50 eveytime I get 50 without investing more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scam site... Request payout on the 5/21/13 but I never got my payment on paypal.. Yes I have a verified paypal... When i send a report.. the admin say's i have to upgrade to get payment now.. but i never got my first payment so why upgrade? I don't get this

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi what do you mean??im also a member of mtbux and im planning to upgrade my account is it dangerous for me if i will upgrade ?? Do you think they will pay me??


    i have an advice for you mate, this sites are somehow scam, they only pay 2-3 times to their standard members, and they pay only to small cash outs. So avoid investing more or a lot. 5-15$ investment on your first cash out is good.

    please do not upgrade your account or invest 3 times, 2 times is the maximum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey an you tell me what is the minimum cashout for mt bux please send me email at hemendrapurohit922@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey
    i have $50 in my account when i singned up.can i payout them to my payza account.please tell me the process how to transfer them to my payza account.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey
    i have $50 in my account when i singned up.can i payout them to my payza account.please tell me the process how to transfer them to my payza account.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My account balance $ 102 , My purchase balance $ 0 , My paypal is $ 0 . How can I upgrade and withdraw ? Tks .

    ReplyDelete